Sunday, October 30, 2011

You won't believe it!

So....... Yesterday when I went to the mail box ( Can you guess ;) a letter was waiting for me! I was so excited. I had no clue who it was from because I just recieved letters from both my girls last week. Well.... It was from Sweet Jazzy Rain! :)

I usually recieve letters from Mrs. Priscila, Jazzy's mom..... but this was written by sweet Jazzy. It was her first time writing me. :). It was precious...... as all my letters are. :) 


She drew me a picture.......

So talented.


Jazzy told me a lot about her project, Kings kids Student center in the Philippines. There are 276 attending her project. Jazzy gets to her project riding her tricycle. When she is at her project she usually eats rice meal with viand. I have to google that. :) Her favorite things to do at the project is to Memorize verses, Sing, and play. Her is what she wrote me......

Dear Alyssa Price, Hello have a pleasant good day, to you and your family. Thank you you very much for sending a beautiful messege to me and supporting me in compassion and also your prayers to me. Merry Christmas.


Jazzy wrote her letter in english. I am so proud of her. I love her so much. She is a little princess.

All for him,
Lysa

3 comments:

Maria, Passionate for Compassion said...

Wow! Thank you for sharing. Letters are the best! So sweet that she was able to write to you in English.

Teena said...

What a great surprise!

Love you.

The dB family said...

It's so fun when there is a surprise of letters back to back. Our little guy, Ariel just started writing to us himself this year too. Before that it was always his grandma.

Blessings!
Deborah