Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A letter from Regita!!!!

Today when I came home from the dentist (yuck :) my brother greeted me saying " Lysa you got a letter''. I went crazy excited.

Me with my awesome letter

                So after waiting for my mom we opened my first letter from precious Regita!

This is the front.

The content....

Alyssa, It is great to get to know you. Thank you for sponsoring me. I always pray and think about you. Just know that God sees the helpful people like you. :) Please write me back. Please let me know if you still study, work, or married so I can learn about you. Please pray that when I grow up I want to be a doctor but my dad has not enough money. Pray that God would bless
Written by: Regita

We learned that Regita's mother's name is Suparmi and her fathers name is Piton. She has e 16 year old sister named Yovita. Her favorite color is pink and her favorite food is fried rice (mine too:). Her family lives by the sea. She likes to swim.

I love her so much and I am praying for her always.

All for Him,
Lysa

         

3 comments:

Hannah said...

What a great first letter! It sounds like she may have had a rough past when it comes to letter writing. I'm sure that she will be showered with love now that she is in your hands :)

~Hannah~

Claire said...

That is too cool! I love her letter! Thanks for sharing!

~Claire

Teena said...

YYAY! Sorry I made you wait... had to put up the groceries and make the boys be quiet!

So special. I love what we are doing! I love you.

Hugs,
Mom