Thursday, October 6, 2011

Update on the Philippines.

Thank you all who prayed/are praying for the Philippines. Sorry for all the typos in my last post. I was trying to get prayers for the Philippines has quick as possible. Didn't really care. hehe

We have heard from our friends from the COTW  who live in the Philippines! They are safe! We are so thankful!

We are still praying though! It is still very bad ...a lot of flooding. So many people are not safe. So many have lost loved ones. Please pray.

Sorry so short. Just another plea for prayer for the Philippines

All for Him,
~Lysa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've loaded your
blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a honest price?
Cheers, I appreciate it!

Also visit my site - pussyxxx.org