Friday, December 9, 2011

Trimming the tree!

Yesterday we had our annual tree decorating party thing. We decorate the tree and mom makes our favorite Christmas finger foods.

It was different this year because Mike and Amber were not here this year..... but it was still great. I love decorating the tree almost as much Christmas itself.

 We just spend some time together and and everyone is in a good mood.
This is my favorite ornament.

I recieved this ornament for Chistmas 2009. The christmas after I met this precious girl from Nepal.

This is our puppy ornament with a pic of our Daisy when she was just a wee puppy.

And the finished result!

What do you think?  So what do you do to celebrate the Saviors birth. . . . .the real reason for CHRISTmas and the greatest gift ever given.

All for Him,

2 comments:

Teena said...

Couldn't do it without you. You are my biggest cheerleader. I am so thankful we have one another to share all our stories with... I am having so much fun with you this Christmas .. giving ... spending less and giving more! All because of Jesus!

I love you,
Mom

Hannah said...

Thats awesome!!!!