Friday, September 30, 2011

My mom's Birthday!

Today was my mom's birthday! We were too busy having fun with mom I didn't have time to post til now. She turned 50 yrs old (not old :). She has the same birthday as my grandma (her mom). Grandma would have been 89. She past away in 2008.

Right now we are in Florida visting my brother Mike, his wife Amber and my Auntie Sharon. We went to a water park and had a great time... my aunt is a nurse but works at Sea World part time and she gets us in for free and we love it! After the water park we went to eat and then came home and ate cake.

This is mom with Jamira from COTW
                             
I love my mom so much. She is one of my best friends. She is great. I am so thankful for her.

I hope your day was great, Mom.
                                                              
I love you.

No comments: