Wednesday, September 5, 2012

This Thing that I Love.

For a while now I have been blogging about "Compassion"  and how God has changed my life through this awesome organization. If you have ever read my blog ( or even my blog title) you know it is a huge blessing to me and my family.

Well, there is this cool thing going on this month called "Compassion Blogger Month" . There is a lot of cool things I could win and stuff but that doesn't even matter. Our goal for this month is for this month is to get 3,108 children sponsored. I know we can do this.
                                                                        
            God is Sovereign!! 

With his help we could get 15,000 children sponsored!! He loves these children more than we ever could even imagine. He cares for them! They are HIS

So what I want to ask you to do is to just go look! Go look at their faces! Look at there beautiful faces, and see Jesus! Through Christ blood on the cross God sees Jesus when He looks at them



He sees Jesus when He looks at us! All of us! YOU! They need to know that!! They need to know someone LOVES them! Will you tell them?  Just. . . . . 

                                                             LOOK.

All for Him,

1 comment:

The dB family said...

Lysa, is this just a challenge for the U.S. or is Canada involved also? I'd like to blog about it too.

Blessings!
Deborah