Sunday, September 16, 2012

Thank You, LORD!

Dear God,
       Lord, You did something in my heart. You moved me to action! God, you gave me a desire to touch lives for YOUR glory! I am so thankful!
               When mom told me I should sponsor and she would help it was ALL You! Lord, without You I wouldn't have my sweet Jazzy, Reggi, or Aster. Lord, You ARE changing my life through these girls! LORD, you showed your Sovereignty in placing me with each one of these girls! They are not mine. They are YOURS. You just bless me through them. You allow me to tell them of Your amazing love for them. I am so honored. LORD, as I tell them Your love for them I realize more Your love for me. It brings me to my knees. LORD,  fill me even more with a desire to spread Your love. Never let it burn out. Help me never to go numb to the hurting in this world. I want to bring you glory!
             I am so unworthy of Your unfailing, unconditional love for me! Lord, I thank you! I thank you for these precious girls You've put in my life! I thank You for their sweet letters! I thank You for their sweet love and hugs they are always sending. Lord, I can't even thank you enough! I LOVE YOU!! In Jesus name,

Amen


Compassion International. . .  SHOW HIS LOVE.


1 comment:

South GA Mama said...

You are such a sweet girl! I enjoy your posts & pray for the Lord to lead you as you are growing up so fast! Love ya, Laurie