Saturday, April 21, 2012

Song Saturday!!

I am sorry.. it has been so long since I have blogged! I hope you didn't miss me that much. :P

Well.... there is a lot to tell.

My little brothers received their first letter from their Erik from Bolivia. I will be really honest. Not that the letter was not the sweetest thing but I was more moved by my little brother, Wyatt's reaction to the letter then the letter itself. I can see God turning his heart to the poor even at such a young age. I love him lots. <3

I received a letter yesterday from my Jazzy girl! I will blog more about that on (mail call)  Monday. :)

My mom worked a Compassion table last Saturday (55 sponsored!) at a Newsboys concert... and is going to work one tonight at a Jeremy Camp concert. I hope to help with the packet pass!  So please pray God works on the heart of people on the behalf of the precious children who need sponsors.

We sing this song often at our church. Every time God just touches me. HE IS ALIVE!!


So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus. Romans 6:11

All for Him,


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! I am helping compassion at the concert tonight too!! Hope to see you. (:
-Danielle L.

Lizzie said...

Can't wait to hear about your letter! It is soo cool that your brothers got a letter already :)
Lizzie :)

South GA Mama said...

Glad to hear about all of your good news! Love ya! Laurie