Saturday, January 14, 2012

YaY!!!

So last week my mom and I were looking at the Compassion website and saw this cute little girl from India.
                                                                
Kurunya!!

She is 5 yrs old.

My mom and I both just thought she was soooo adorable. She reminds me of my sweet little Pashi girl I met in 2009 from Nepal. 

We decided to post her on my moms Facebook.

The next day there was a comment on her pic. Danielle one of my friends had sponsored her!!!! 

We are so excited for Kurunya and her new sponsor!!

God is Faithful!!

I am so excited to hear all about her first letter!!  Danielle recieved her packet today!

God is Good!!

All for Him,


3 comments:

Hez said...

That's awesome!

Michelle ~ Blogging from the Boonies said...

Hooray!!! Praise the Lord!

Wendy said...

Hi Lysa,

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I hope that you do one day get to go to the Philippines and see first hand the beauty and wonder of the country and its people.