Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mail Call!!

Last week I recieved a very sweet letter from Mrs. Priscila, my Jazzy Rain's mom.  She is always so encourging.



Dear Alyssa Price, Hi, Hello, I hope you are in good condition upon reading this letter of Jazzy. She is in good health and condition. She attend school attentively and always joined in school activities and also in our compassion center. Thank you very much for the gift to Jazzy ( birthday).  It is  a big help to her. She bought clothes, a pussy cat, and unbrella. Thank you very much. She was happy that she recieved a gift from you. I pray that God will bless you financially so that you continue to support my child, and thanks for the birthday gift that you send to her. Thank you for your prayers for my family. I always pray for you. Just pray Jazzy to be more active in her study and get more high grades. Are your  parents still working? Until next time.  Thank you very much. May God bless you always. Love, Pricsila  Palacios mother of Jazzy.


It is amazing how thankful Mrs. Priscila is. It is just a little thing I do, but to her it is huge. I love them so much. I love to bless them. It is not a burden. 

Have you recieved a letter lately?? Please do tell.  I would love to hear.


All for Him,

3 comments:

The dB family said...

I recognize the Philippine eagle on that letter :o). Our Compassion children are always so thankful too!

Blessings!
Deborah

Kayla said...

What a sweet letter. I've never had a parent of a child write a letter before. I like that a lot.

I haven't received a letter since November, but when I receive one I will definitely share it on my blog.

Teena said...

I just love reading her letters. She is even an encouragement ot your mom! Through hard times... she still thanks God. What faith!

love you,
mom